PDA

View Full Version : Bombero requests your Prayers...

bombero
August 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Hello everyone.. We live on S.W. Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast.. I don't think I have to tell you what's going to happen here in a few more hours.. What I'm asking for, is for all of you to pray for the residents of Florida, as we're about to get our ass kicked.. How bad may depend on your prayers.. So, please pray for us.. Bombero

saltydog28
August 13th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Hello Bombero,
Of course you and everyone else in the path of Charley have our prayers. Along with those living on the eastcoast who have been through so much flooding.
Stay safe,
Pat.

elmorejj
August 13th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I sincerely believe in the power of prayer. That said, I offered up in prayer all of the people in the path of these two hurricanes. May God in his infinite wisdom keep you all safe.....jean :cool:

localady
August 13th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Our prayers are with you all.

Sher & Bob

Vicar
August 13th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Absolutely,

My prayers are with you that this blows over quickly and with no severe damage or injury

Krazy Kruizers
August 13th, 2004, 12:47 PM
:)

We also will have you in our prayers.

Hope you weather the storm.

:)

jazzsea
August 13th, 2004, 12:58 PM
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you are doing if you can.

GulfCoaster
August 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Christy and I pray for everyone that may be effected by this very active hurricane season. Please know that our heartfelt thoughts, prayers and crossed fingers go out to you and yours, the people of Florida, as well as to all your pets and the animals in possible harms way during this time!

Good Luck Guys!!

Mike