PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian Waterways

Old Pete
December 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM
While a long way off - beginning to look into my (our - DW obviously included) next cruise - probably in May of 2009.

Exploring a possibility of doing Ukrainian Waterways (Kiev - Odessa via Dniepr River & Black Sea). Anybody have done so lately and if so - what vessel were you on and what are your sentiments?

Thanks in advance

skylinelinda
July 27th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm doing the Ukraine in September - 14 day round trip from Kiev. Email me after October 15th and I'll tell you about it. I will probably forget to get here to post. lindalscott@mindspring.com

40yearcruiser
July 28th, 2008, 12:19 AM
What company are you using for your Ukranian cruise? I hope you will post a review after your return because I think there are a number of us who are considering that itinerary and would like some "first-hand" information.

Peregrina651
November 14th, 2011, 02:19 PM
If anyone is still following or subscribed to this thread, can we invite you to join the conversation at Viking Footsteps of the Cossacks (Ukraine) (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=31328513&posted=1#post31328513)? We are looking for past cruisers to talk about their experiences and to help those of us who planning this cruise to learn more about it.

TIA!