PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Drink Card like a Coke card

cruiseandstamp
January 7th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Does Princess offer a specialty drink card like their coke card? I thought I had read of cards where you pre pay for 10 or so fou-fou drinks at a set price...Anything like this?

We don't drink alcohol, but love to get virgin daquiris, etc.

Thanks

chrysalis
January 7th, 2008, 03:01 PM
no such card that I have heard of....

Desert star
January 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM
When we are on the NCL Jewel last year they offered a 10 coupon booklet good for one smoothie each which was basicly your virgin foo foo drinks, but Have not heard of anything on Princess.

LARGIN
January 7th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Nothing so far on Princess

Toto2Kansas
January 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Coffee Cards, Coke Cards and Ice Cream cards (actually, not really cards in some of these cases :)) but no actual mixed drink or foo foo cards.

Kaye from Chicagoland
January 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know if Princess still does the 'drink of the day' sticker? Some years ago we did this - haven't tried for a few years. (This is when you buy the drink of the day in the plastic Princess glass for full price and then they put a sticker on your card and the drink of the day is $3.00 for all of the following days)

ORV
January 7th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Costa also had the coupon booklet. They didn't have the unlimited coke plan so if you wanted a deal? on the soda you bought one of these. It was also good for smoothies and non alcoholic drinks. Needless to say I didn't buy one because I like alcohol in my foo foo.

Toto2Kansas
January 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know if Princess still does the 'drink of the day' sticker? Some years ago we did this - haven't tried for a few years. (This is when you buy the drink of the day in the plastic Princess glass for full price and then they put a sticker on your card and the drink of the day is $3.00 for all of the following days)

Not that I have seen in several years! Sorry!