PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Cruise to the Pitons

phillychick
July 23rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Has anyone taken this excursion through RCCL or any other cruise line?? Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara from Philly

shonandsuzie
July 26th, 2008, 08:17 AM
**Hey Phillychick! :) Shon and I have been looking into this excursion, as well. I hope you get lots of replies as we haven't found much information on it.

phillychick
July 26th, 2008, 10:13 AM
**Hey Phillychick! :) Shon and I have been looking into this excursion, as well. I hope you get lots of replies as we haven't found much information on it.

Hi Suzie. We haven't received any replies which is disappointing. I've alreday booked it with a fellow sailmate (Martha), so if you're interested, there's at least 4 of us on the excursion!!!

Barbara from Philly

recgirl
July 28th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Hi Suzie. We haven't received any replies which is disappointing. I've alreday booked it with a fellow sailmate (Martha), so if you're interested, there's at least 4 of us on the excursion!!!

Barbara from Philly

Hi Phillychick! I've booked this excursion as well! I'm anxious to hear anything about it as well.

cruzingduo
July 28th, 2008, 10:36 PM
When do you sail? Could you please give us some feedback. We don't sail until November. Thanks.

chrysalis
August 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I would suggest that you contact Hackshaw Boats in St Lucia.....they do a fantastic whale-watch that takes you to the base of the Pitons, a snorkel/swim at a remote beach, lunch on the waterfront in Marigot Bay and return to your ship.

We have gone with them for the last 4 years and are booked to do so in March of next year.

Tell Chris Hackshaw that "marc in Canada sent you".

They are easy to find via google....and have a video on youtube (just search for "whale watching in St Lucia"

J & G
August 7th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Has anyone taken this excursion through RCCL or any other cruise line?? Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara from Philly
If there are 10 or more people in your group, you can book the Land and Sea Tour through Herod (hstanislas@hotmail.com ). He will only do the "sea" part if you have at least 10 people....otherwise, he just does the land part of the tour. He is wonderful, though. You will have a great time with him!

karken
August 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
My wife and I took this excursion several years ago and enjoyed it very much. The land portion did seem a bit long but the sea portion was fantastic.