PDA

View Full Version : Watercolor Pictures of Ships

cruiselover00029
October 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
We leave in less than 2 weeks and I was wondering if Carnival still gives out the watercolor pictures of the ships on the last night. We loved that. It made a great souvenir. We usually get our waiters and stewards to sign them and frame them when we get home. Its a great reminder of the wonderful people we have met.

Timmys_mom
October 21st, 2008, 03:09 PM
We leave in less than 2 weeks and I was wondering if Carnival still gives out the watercolor pictures of the ships on the last night. We loved that. It made a great souvenir. We usually get our waiters and stewards to sign them and frame them when we get home. Its a great reminder of the wonderful people we have met.
I don't know about other ships, but we did not get one on the Inspiration last week.

Hurricane Girl
October 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM
We did not get them on Triumph in May or the Glory in Sept.
I really wish they would bring them back!! :(

Luluwa
October 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM
It's funny, I thought everyone either left them on the dinner table, on their chair or in their cabins!:confused:

SunshneNC
October 21st, 2008, 05:46 PM
We did not get one on the Inspiration in August. I was a little disappointed. :(

tonit964
October 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
We have ours from the Elation :) , but none from the Pride, Paradise or Spirit:( .

jetexpress
October 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM
I received one in January on Imagination but not in August on Fascination

Azure Moon
October 21st, 2008, 07:38 PM
Didn't get one one the Legend :( .

jaja
October 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
did not get one on recenty Miracle cruise....looks like it is something they have eliminated...

jetexpress
October 21st, 2008, 07:59 PM
did not get one on recenty Miracle cruise....looks like it is something they have eliminated...

must have been thrown overboard with the midnight gala buffet:D

jetexpress
October 21st, 2008, 08:00 PM
double post....sorry

SenatorsFan
October 21st, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yes on Valor in January, but not on Glory in August.