PDA

View Full Version : Question about airfare...

daneicy80
October 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
I booked our airfare for our 11/27 Cruise on the Serenade with our TA. I went online today and noticed that the price is now over $100 less than what we paid. Do you think I can get a price adjustment? My brother booked the same cruise with the same TA but did the airfare through RCI and got a price adjustment about two months ago since their price dropped. Any thoughts on whether I could get one too, even though I didn't go through the cruise to get the air?

springtxbill
October 13th, 2004, 10:52 AM
If you booked the air on your own, you can contact the airline and see about a reduced rate. However, some have change fees that may be up to $100 and any discount you get on the ticket may have to be taken in credit for a future flight within a year.:)

daneicy80
October 13th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I actually just called and they gave us a $100 credit for a future flight with them. Yay! But of course a $100 refund would have been better! Guess I'll just have to go on another cruise!

springtxbill
October 13th, 2004, 11:30 AM
That's the spirit.:)

BLUEICE
October 13th, 2004, 12:31 PM
One bad turn deserved a good one.

You will have to book another cruise onboard plus you will get a stateroom credit.

Gosh, you could be laughing all the way....

Nice of the airline to give you a credit for a flight next year. I could only be so lucky.