PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations for "open air buses" tour company?

Bibi
February 16th, 2009, 05:11 PM
We are looking for a tour of Antigua including Nelson's Dockyard and then Dickensons beach, but really prefer the open air buses as opposed to the air conditioned buses. Has anyone seen these in Antigua? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Beckaroous
February 19th, 2009, 12:14 AM
We are looking for a tour of Antigua including Nelson's Dockyard and then Dickensons beach, but really prefer the open air buses as opposed to the air conditioned buses. Has anyone seen these in Antigua? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

We are useing Sunshine I will review in 2 weeks. He takes a long time to reply just write to both addresses (His and hotmail) and he will reply. Aparently he doesn't have email but hes either 20 or 25 bucks so I'm good

Bibi
February 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM
We are useing Sunshine I will review in 2 weeks. He takes a long time to reply just write to both addresses (His and hotmail) and he will reply. Aparently he doesn't have email but hes either 20 or 25 bucks so I'm good

Thanks! Looking forward to your review!!

Slade
March 19th, 2009, 08:46 PM

How was the Sunshine tour?

Bajan Keith
March 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM

Becka...I will be in Antigua in about a month and I would also like to use Sunshine. Do you have his contact info? If not could you get it an email it to me if you don't mind.

Thanks