PDA

View Full Version : Imperial majesty tip!!

agnthvc
February 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I am schedule to cruise on Regal Empress in July but i am told that Bahamas Celebration will be the ship i cruise on instead and from what i have seen on the new replacement it will be a better ship. I dont know if the Regal will be done away with but i know that the Celebration will be in motion for Imperial Majesty!!

NEBCruiser
March 6th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I am also sailing in July (6th). The agent told me there is a good possibility that I will be on the new ship (didn't even new about a new ship when I booked!). Where did you hear you'll be on the new one?

agnthvc
March 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I am also sailing in July (6th). The agent told me there is a good possibility that I will be on the new ship (didn't even new about a new ship when I booked!). Where did you hear you'll be on the new one?

i am being totoally honest that i know someone at the company!! i was had taken over a cruise package for another customer. it just so happened that i am about o get married too. . and the the person called me and said , i have a package that some needs to sell, i asked what it was they told me Nassau and all the oter stuff i asked how much, they told me to call the person selling, i did , and i offered a sickly low amount and they agreed!!! no way!! YES WAY. . . so they tansfered the package in my name and i wired the money and paid them. The next day the person at IM called me to confirm the transfer. . said would send info to me. I searched the net for reviews of the cruise. . and found you guys here. . and i saw you were talking about the different ships, i made a call because i really want the newer ship because it is my honeymoon. The person got back to e and told me megga change in the company and told me that i wll be on the Celebration not the Empress. I have joined here becaus you guys know allot about cruise i see and have this thread and others about the cruise line. . . so there you go from a first timer and a newby of this board. and i am going to try and get other deals like i did this one. swwwwwweeeeeeet!!!:)

Traveller20074
March 8th, 2009, 12:06 AM
so...you know someone at the company! Can you do me a favor? :D Ask them which boat is sailing on the 18th of March? Thank you :D

i am being totoally honest that i know someone at the company!! i was had taken over a cruise package for another customer. it just so happened that i am about o get married too. . and the the person called me and said , i have a package that some needs to sell, i asked what it was they told me Nassau and all the oter stuff i asked how much, they told me to call the person selling, i did , and i offered a sickly low amount and they agreed!!! no way!! YES WAY. . . so they tansfered the package in my name and i wired the money and paid them. The next day the person at IM called me to confirm the transfer. . said would send info to me. I searched the net for reviews of the cruise. . and found you guys here. . and i saw you were talking about the different ships, i made a call because i really want the newer ship because it is my honeymoon. The person got back to e and told me megga change in the company and told me that i wll be on the Celebration not the Empress. I have joined here becaus you guys know allot about cruise i see and have this thread and others about the cruise line. . . so there you go from a first timer and a newby of this board. and i am going to try and get other deals like i did this one. swwwwwweeeeeeet!!!:)

sittenonds
March 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM
for anyone who doesnt know Imperial majesty is now closed Celebration/caribbean cruise line is going to honor all of the cruise they have booked.. Bahamas celebration and Regal Empress are 2 ships owned by 2 diffrent companys.. One has nothing to do with the other just have just agreed to take care of Imperial Majesty customers