PDA

View Full Version : Royal Caribbean Reveals Allure of the Seas' Cruise Itineraries

LauraS
March 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Cruise Critic has just posted the following news:

Royal Caribbean Reveals Allure of the Seas' Cruise Itineraries

Read the entire news article... (http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3149)

nole01cruiser
April 5th, 2009, 07:35 PM
RCCL will have to have a hand in building new ports that will accomodate these megaships if they want to maintain clientele. The drawback is they go to fewer places and the same old worn out itineraries. It's getting old. I would welcome South America or Med, but definitely not the same old St Thomas, St Marteen, Cozumel, Labadee and Jamaica.......yuk mon!:mad:

Caribbean Fun
April 8th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I agree with the previous poster. I wish there were other ports to visit on these Megaships. We've been on the Mariner of the Seas three times already. I was very reluctant to book a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas or Independence of the Seas because of this. Now we've basically got the same choices for the Allure and the Oasis. Tempting though, cause I'd love to see this ship, looks amazing.

The first time on these Eastern and Western intereraries is great fun and we just love the big ships, the bigger the better. Problem is we're tired of the same old stops. :rolleyes:

johnlcruise
April 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM
The first time on these Eastern and Western intereraries is great fun and we just love the big ships, the bigger the better. Problem is we're tired of the same old stops. :rolleyes:

I'm just looking forward too staying on the ship while everybody else is on shore and enjoying a nice big ship all too myself.:)

Cruise Cat
April 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Why would anyone need to leave the ship? Why not just stay onboard City of the Seas and head to the mall, or maybe go catch a movie or a live NBA game:rolleyes: