PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Princess - April 2009 Southern Caribbean Cruise

BMJJR
April 18th, 2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyp4SlCxrBg

Caribbean Princess - Eight of us took the Caribbean Princess for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for Spring Break. We started the cruise in San Juan Puerto Ricco and made port in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica and St. Thomas.

Bettyboop66
April 18th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I just had to reply, that is one of the best cruise vides I've seen. I really enjoyed it. I think my favorite part was "The Stanky Leg". Thanks for sharing.

BMJJR
April 20th, 2009, 09:18 PM
It was a fun video to make and it is a joy to be able to share our experience with other cruisers

Hav2cruise
April 21st, 2009, 05:36 PM
That is a GREAT video.
I liked the weather getting rough.. LOL

debnjoe1438
April 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
Great video. Pure encourgement to SAVE FOR THE NEXT CRUISE.:D

irishjim
April 21st, 2009, 10:22 PM
Awsome video,great to see you all having fun on your cruise.

Snorkel Dawg
April 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
You guys are xactlly the people we want to meet & hang with on our cruises! What fun people you are all are!!!

burnstracey
April 22nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
GREAT job with that video!

tipsy
April 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Thank you for sharing your memories with us. will be on the CB in 10 days and watching your video has made me even more excited.

topnotchike
May 6th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Thank you so much for posting this video. We are on the CB in November and I am even more excited about the trip after viewing your video.

Thanks again.

Rick

BMJJR
May 9th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Rick,
Thanks for the nice feedback! When you go on your cruise in Nov. are you doing the Southern Caribbean like we did? If so, our favorite excursions were catamaran & snorkle in Aruba, Rainforest & black sand beach in Dominica & Megan's Bay beach in St. Thomas.
Have fun!!!
Bruce

L2J
May 11th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I need to chime in and say that was the best cruise video I've seen yet. GREAT JOB!!

(I LOVE the CB ;) )

cruise4
May 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I loved your video! I can only hope to make one just as nice from our trips! Thanks for sharing!

BobbyT
May 12th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I don't normally post about video's, but that was fantastic. What programs did you use to compose the video? Makes me want to cruise and we just got back.

Thanks.

BMJJR
May 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks BobbyT, Cruise4 & L2J,

I just used windows movie maker (the program that came with the computer). Almost all pc's have this program. However.....it does take some time to get used to it and incorporate all the different media (photos, video & music). E-mail me if you have challenges and I'll help if I can. Good luck!!!

eyerishone
May 13th, 2009, 07:20 AM
That was a great video. We are cruising this Sunday on the CB. If possible, I am even more excited now! Did you say you did the Catamaran cruise in Antigua? How was it? I booked that excursion with my husband, and was curious to know if the waters are choppy, and what Bird Island is like?
Thanks again for a fun video. I can't wait to show my husband!
Kathy

sail2thebay
May 13th, 2009, 07:08 PM
What a great video! Very well done! Love the whole "Gilligan's Island" routine...so well done! Love the rocking of the boat and everyone trying to keep their balance...very funny! Loved the underwater photography too! WOW! Good job everyone!

BMJJR
May 13th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Hi Kathy,
The catamaran ride & snorkeling (with underwater shots) was in Aruba.
Have a great time on your cruise & let me know if you post a video from it! :-)
Bruce

rolandocarey9682
May 15th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Thanks for sharing video link. I read one good comment on youtube. I think its perfect for this video. Here is the comment.

"Really enjoyed your video! You definitely had a great time and it really shows. Nicely done!" :)

sports-mom
May 15th, 2009, 04:03 PM
What a fun cruise video.. thanks for sharing. :)

Starz723
May 16th, 2009, 12:41 AM
That video was fantastic! I loved it! The music, acting and editing was great! I hope I get to be on a cruise with you guys..Wanna join our cruise next year?

Philly Steve
May 17th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks for posting!

It's a great mix of still and motion; even some underwater video. Music selection help make the video one to watch over and over again. I'm sure you didn't want the cruise to end. That's how I felt about your video. :cool: Great opening and close.

I just love Grenada. ;)

BMJJR
May 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Marge, Thanks very much...... We usually go every year in early April for Spring Break. Nothing planned for next year yet, but we will keep you posted! :-)

BMJJR
May 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Steve.....thanks for the nice review! It was much appreciated!

Bruce