NCL Jewel kids program changes?

ELA

I also posted this on the NCL forum. I was curious if the new age groups were introduced on Jewel yet? My girls will be turning 9 on the departure day in Feb '13 and I think with the new program they would be in the 9-12 group. We did not care for the program on the Jewel when we sailed in Feb this year so I do hope that they've made some positive changes. Of course we will have a good time regardless!

Thanks- I cannot believe that I did not look it up on NCL.. You are right - my girls will be in the 6-9 group.

I am still curious if Jewel introduced new activities or/and new space for the kids.

Thanks- I cannot believe that I did not look it up on NCL.. You are right - my girls will be in the 6-9 group.

I am still curious if Jewel introduced new activities or/and new space for the kids.

I think Jewel was one of the first to get the new program. On one of the press releases - it listed the roll out dates and most of them were to be started by Oct 2012 and completed by the new year. So yes - I think you will have the new program.

We are just off the Jewel today and I have the program for the 6-9 yo if you want me to scan them for you...

As of the Dec 30 sailing they were taking 2 yo with the 3-5 group, and the next group up was 6-9.

HTH

We just got off the Star and they also had the 2 year olds in their 2-5 year old group. I seen the counselor always carrying her around though. I bet that makes it hard. During many of their "parades" she was being carried and was asleep in the counselors arms. During their "Circus" show they had, yep...once again asleep and the counselor was carrying her around with the rest of the children performing.

Ack, I scanned them but my files are too big to upload. Can someone tell me how to change the file size of a pdf, or can the poster who wanted the scans post their email and I'll send them directly?

I think I need my coffee lol!

Archived