Labadee Zip Trek

chukli

Just wondering if this was worth the money and what time would be the best to do the zip trek.

My husand and and son did this two years ago. They were the 2nd group of the morning. They both loved it! They take a picture of them as they come in on the zip and it is one of my favorite pictures of my son - you can tell he had a blast.

My husband and I did this on our recent cruise and it was really fun. The view is beautiful! We did it around 12:30, i would have preferred earlier since after getting back and having lunch it was prob. around 3 and I didn't want to get back on the ship wet so not much time was left for swimming afterwards. I had a show sch. for 6 so we needed to get back on by 5pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The cost is $89 per person. We did this a few years ago and I still do not know if it was 'worth it'. It was myself and two kids and $270 is a lot of money for two minutes of riding a zipline over the ocean. One the other hand, the view is incredible from the tower, you are on vacation, and it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

We are going back to Labadee in May and we will definitely not be doing the ziplne again. Doing it twice is not worth it. Doing it once? Still don't know. If you do go, be sure and bring your camera and take pictures from the tower - you would hate to spend the money and not have the best view on the island to show for it.

Go to you tube

Click on

Labadee Haiti Zip Line Freedom of the seas or

Labadee Haiti Zip Line Mariner of the seas

and you will see live posts of zip line.

Safe travels

We did it and it is worth every cent.

Safe travels.

We did it last May, when it was the bargain price of $85/pp.....haha. Oh, but we don't regret a penny of it. True, it's over quick, but you'll never experience anything like it again. We chose to go early (9:30) because it's a little cooler in the morning.

Archived