Who has longer river cruises than 12 days

I just looked at the Vantage catalog, and they have a number of cruises that are12 days or longer.

We have sailed on 3 Vantage river cruises and have enjoyed all of them. We are booked on the Russian River cruise this fall.

The stories and pictures are on our website.

Grand Circle (http://www.gct.com) has 4 cruises longer than 12 days, not including air travel days.

Grand European Cruise 27 days, 28 including air. Amsterdam to Bucharest or reverse.

Russia Revealed 17 days, 16 including air travel days, Moscow to St. Petersburg or reverse.

Romance of the Rhine and Mosel, 15 days, 16 including air travel, Basel to Antwerp or reverse.

The Great Rivers of Europe, 15 days, 16 including air travel, Amsterdam to Vienna or reverse.

They also have several 12 day cruises, 13 including air.

All of these cruises have land extensions available. We have taken 6 Grand Circle river cruises, including The Great Rivers of Europe and Russia Revealed, and would be glad to answer any questions.

In the Conde Nast Traveler reader poll in the current issue, the were rated has having 6 of the top 7 river cruise ships (http://www.cntraveler.com/cruises/polls/2013/top-100-cruise-ships-in-the-world). They do not sell through travel agents or do mass marketing. Their primary marketing is through word of mouth and referrals by their customers.

I believe all the cruise lines have the 22-24 night cruises from Amsterdam to Bucharest or the other way. A quick look at the websites will soon show you. I do know Tauck do the cruise I mentioned a number of times during the year and I've read that they are putting 2 new boats on the rivers in 2014 with an increased number of itineraries.

Viking offers several that are over 12 days on the ship:

Grand European Tour - Amsterdam to Basel - 14 Nights

Frances Finest - Paris to Avignon - 14 nights

European Sojourn - Amsterdam to Bucharest - 22 nights

(combination of Grand European and Passage to Eastern Europe)

Grand Rivers of Europe - Basel - Amsterdam - Budapest - 21 Nights

(combination of Grand European and Rhine Getaway)

These itineraries can be the reverse as well.

Hope this helps!

We are booked on a Vantage cruise from Amsterdam to Basel on the Rhine and Moselle Rivers. I chose this cruise, because we would be "on the boat" for 14 nights. Not just "in a hotel" in Europe. I will make my own land arrangements before and after the river cruise.

Archived