Cabin #2201 or 2202 on a Conquest class ship?

These were the only 1A's left for the cruise I want to take. Please share your experiences with these particular cabins. I've been in many 1A cabins before so I know the basics but these cabins have an irregular layout. I also know that there can be noise issues being at the bow (it's happened in other cabins so I know what that's like)but I'd love to know what else is there is about them. I did see some photos which have been helpful. Thanks.

Some pictures from #2202 on the Glory

It has a Twin on one side, and then around the corner a sofa bed, with the bathroom in the middle. I think the TV can only be viewed from the bed. You could definitely hear a thumping at night when the waves would hit the bow, but according to my brother-in-law, you just got used to it. Overall, he had no issues with the cabin, as he was by himself in the stateroom.

736822673_3ZdPz-L.jpg

736822937_iGNpV-L.jpg

736823132_UCTuC-L.jpg

Some pictures from #2202 on the Glory

It has a Twin on one side, and then around the corner a sofa bed, with the bathroom in the middle. I think the TV can only be viewed from the bed. You could definitely hear a thumping at night when the waves would hit the bow, but according to my brother-in-law, you just got used to it. Overall, he had no issues with the cabin, as he was by himself in the stateroom.

736822673_3ZdPz-L.jpg

736822937_iGNpV-L.jpg

736823132_UCTuC-L.jpg

Thanks! I saw other photos so it's nice to see some more. But obviously this cabin is so tight the points of view are similar. I bring earplugs (just bought some in Target yesterday) so that would help if the bow noise is bad.

These were the only 1A's left for the cruise I want to take. Please share your experiences with these particular cabins. I've been in many 1A cabins before so I know the basics but these cabins have an irregular layout. I also know that there can be noise issues being at the bow (it's happened in other cabins so I know what that's like)but I'd love to know what else is there is about them. I did see some photos which have been helpful. Thanks.

we had 2202 on the triumph. in my signature is cruise room pictures. or my triumph pics and i have the pics of our room there. yes, when the hull was breakig the waves i was hearing the bang. but wasnt everynight. only remember it 1 night. it is rockier.. but it was a great room. we had fun. my roommate would sit there saying... stop the rockin!! lmao

Archived