Ultimate Drink pkg. vs. Premium Drink pkg. ??

My wife and I are sailing on Enchantment for a 4 day cruise in May and have decided to purchase one of the drink packages and just wanted to figure out which one was the best for us.

So obviously there are differences but my question is.... What does Premium Coffee and Premium Tea actually mean and include? Thanks

Also I thought I remember seeing somewhere on this forum a list of all the different alcohols by category. Does anyone have the link for that list? Thanks

Ultimate Drink Package....

Includes: Call and premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, premium wines by the glass (up to $12 value), premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas with the Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

and the

Premium Drink Package.....

Includes: Call and premium cocktails (up to $10 value), frozen drinks, beers, wines by the glass (up to $12 value), non-alcoholic cocktails, bottle water (still), and fountain sodas with Coca-Cola® souvenir cup.

Can someone confirm, Ultimate $12 max Premium $10 max?

Thanks

There's no difference in the drink price limits between Premium and Ultimate. They both have a $10 limit for cocktails and a $12 limit for glasses of wine.

Includes: Call and premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, premium wines by the glass (up to $12 value), premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas with the Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

are you able to have alcoholic cocktails on this package not just mock tails???

are you able to have alcoholic cocktails on this package not just mock tails???

The Ultimate package includes everything (including alcoholic cocktails) from all the packags combined.

In my original post the info is copied and pasted right from Royals site. I really just wanted to know about the coffee and teas?? also what speciality coffee places there are on board Enchantment.

In my original post the info is copied and pasted right from Royals site. I really just wanted to know about the coffee and teas?? also what speciality coffee places there are on board Enchantment.

Enchantment has Cafe Latte-Tudes for specialty coffee.

• 11 months later...
Other than the coffee the PP works perfect for me. It is cheaper for me to go and buy for coffee than for me to pay another $10 a day for the coffee pkg. Coffee is $3.50 a day. so just pay as I go.

What does the fresh squeezed oj go for these days?

I could drink:

2 specially coffees at breakfast

1 OJ

1 specially coffees with dessert

• 6 months later...
What does call mean in call and alcoholic cocktails in premium package

Call means you are specifying a particular brand of liquor, such as Knob Creek on the rocks as opposed to Bourbon on the rocks.

I think that is an outdated flyer unless they made a change back to $10. lately. The premium package included all alcoholic drinks up to $12

Hopefully someone can update us on the current drink level for the premium package

I think that is an outdated flyer unless they made a change back to $10. lately. The premium package included all alcoholic drinks up to $12

Hopefully someone can update us on the current drink level for the premium package

Premium and Ultimate cocktail limits are both $12.