Restaurants Near Hyatt Regency Miami

IslandToIsland

You can walk over (about a mile) to tourist-driven Bayside Mall for casual outdoor and indoor restaurants and shops. I'd cab it if in the evening. Just for safety. Or are you looking for one of the nicer Miami restaurants in the area?

We have only stayed in the downtown area, (Intercontinental) once when cruising from POM. We went with some friends to an Italian place, not far from Bayside....think it was called Frattellis. :confused: Had inside and outside seating. We had a nice meal as I remember. I'll let one of the residents here help with recs near your hotel. Yes, If you have been to Bayside, you really don't want to go back there.

I'm sure too you can get recs from the hotel. You'll be close to a lot of spots right downtown. Have you googled anything around your hotel yet?

http://www.opentable.com/fratelli-milano?ref=10018&ttr=1&scpref=42

Yes, this is the place. ;) We enjoyed our meal here. Not sure if Italian is what you'd be interested in.

Have a great time!

You might check out this page of old threads re Downtown area restaurants. I just searched for Fratelli Milano and you'll find other ideas here too. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=30366231

We have stayed at the Hyatt several times. We usually go over to Bayside. Every year Bubba Gumps... Love that place. We don't have one locally so it is nice for a change. Will probably do the same thing next year. Oh by the way if you walk through the Hyatt there is a metromover. No charge. Brings you within walking distance of Bayside. We walked even in the evening. No issues. Enjoy..

We have stayed at the Hyatt several times. We usually go over to Bayside. Every year Bubba Gumps... Love that place. We don't have one locally so it is nice for a change. Will probably do the same thing next year. Oh by the way if you walk through the Hyatt there is a metromover. No charge. Brings you within walking distance of Bayside. We walked even in the evening. No issues. Enjoy..

Oh that is good to know. We will be flying in early, so you never know where we will end up. Thank you.

Archived