no payment button on reservation

Luetta

I booked through RC back during the WOW sale in June. We made two reservations. one of them has a payment button and one of them hasn't had a payment button for weeks. It says nothing about what I have paid or need to pay? It used to be there, I figured it would show back up eventually but hasn't.

Any ideas on why its gone?

Thanks in advance

This happen is us as well...it just went missing. I had to call them directly and they took care of it for me. I paid the balance on the phone and it showed up seconds later as paid in full.

We have two future cruises booked. On one reservation I can make a payment with no problems. On the other reservation it will not let me make a payment. It says that one cabin member must be at least 21 - we are both 57. :eek: When I called them, they couldn't figure it out and didn't know why it was saying that. They said to just call them to make a payment. It's a little inconvenient, but it works. :rolleyes:

We have two future cruises booked. On one reservation I can make a payment with no problems. On the other reservation it will not let me make a payment. It says that one cabin member must be at least 21 - we are both 57. :eek: When I called them, they couldn't figure it out and didn't know why it was saying that. They said to just call them to make a payment. It's a little inconvenient, but it works. :rolleyes:

I once had a problem like that, and after I filled out the online check-in (which has birthdates), I was able to use the website again.

I once had a problem like that, and after I filled out the online check-in (which has birthdates), I was able to use the website again.

I'll have to see if it works after I do on-line registration. Although, since I won't do registration till we get our passports back for renewal, I'll already have the final payment made. :rolleyes:

Archived