What "odd" things do you look forward to when cruising?

cruisin_cutie

This is probably how people fall overboard, but I like to go out to a quiet spot on the deck after dinner, lean on the railing and just sit there and feel the breeze and listen to the ocean hitting the side of the ship.

Soooo relaxing and there is nothing like it.

My DH and I love to feel the ship moving, especially after an exhausting but wonderful day in port. We love to have the ship gently rock us to sleep. I told him he should come up with a way for our house to do that! We even like the rougher seas. (I know - we're weird!)

• 2 weeks later...
The stupid little chime they sound (on Princess) when making an annoucement. Every once in awhile, we hear it on land and it give me goosebumps - as well as the urge to look for a railing.

Charlie

Ahhh Yes....the "BING BONG" and then the garbled voice....now that's cruising!!!!

I like the cozy bathroom' date=' just makes me feel like I'm on vacation. And I like it when the light comes on automatically when you open the door!:p[/quote']

Wait a minute....only my refrigerator does that!! ??? :eek:

(I've only been on Celebrity and Princess ships and those bathroom lights don't come on automatically)

I like the way you think though...."cozy bathroom" ? What a good way to put it! And those "cozy" shower stalls!! :p

Hearing the musical notes "ting, ting, tinga ting ting" calling us to dinner on Holland America's ships. Oh, how I love that sound - I know I'm not cooking or cleaning up afterward!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)