Video with photos from Nice, Eze, Monaco, Villafranche, and Marseille

rlse9

I thought those of you visiting the France forum might want to check out the video I made with photos taken during my travels in France: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYijmvWtxU

Hopefully someone will find it useful in planning what to do during an upcoming cruise, or just enjoy watching it and maybe bring back memories from their own travels. I'm planning to make a similar video with my photos from Spain, Greece, Egypt, and Italy as well one of these days, want to do something more than sharing them with friends and family.

I thought those of you visiting the France forum might want to check out the video I made with photos taken during my travels in France: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYijmvWtxU

Hopefully someone will find it useful in planning what to do during an upcoming cruise, or just enjoy watching it and maybe bring back memories from their own travels. I'm planning to make a similar video with my photos from Spain, Greece, Egypt, and Italy as well one of these days, want to do something more than sharing them with friends and family.

Oh dear Jeff. Now I am really cross. Marseille was my family's very first port strop on our first cruise. we went to the port, saw it was very pretty but when we looked up to Notre Dame de la garde it looked a long way away. I had no idea about doing your homework before the cruise. I did not know that you shoulf research all the places you are visiting so that you have a plan for the day. We never went. as a big fan of churches Your photos have now made me see that I should have made that trek up the hill. I would have had plenty of time.

Now we need to go back one day!!!!!

Now I have to go back!!!!!!

Well, at least it's an excuse to go back. It is an incredibly beautiful church and the view of the city from there was great. The only downside, like many popular tourist destinations, was that the church was very busy when I was there. It's nice to be able to enjoy churches when they're quiet and not so busy but I was so busy taking pictures that it didn't bother me too much.

Archived