Uniworld intineray 2015

dcruisers

dcruisers - thanks for the question. Have you sailed with Uniworld? Tauck ? AMA ? Looking at a first river cruise in summer 2015. Any advice?

We sailed on Viking this sept and it was wonderful - no complaints. This was our first river cruise and we loved it. We did the Grand European - Budapest to Amsterdam .... Unfortunately- every other cruise we have been looking at seems pale in comparison. We did the best first - seeing 5 countries in 14 days and all wonderful!!

So - I am looking at Uniworld because it is all inclusive- tips too and they may have different itineraries.

Will be happy to answer any questions about Viming! It was a trip go a lifetime!

We sailed on Viking this sept and it was wonderful - no complaints. This was our first river cruise and we loved it. We did the Grand European - Budapest to Amsterdam .... Unfortunately- every other cruise we have been looking at seems pale in comparison. We did the best first - seeing 5 countries in 14 days and all wonderful!!

So - I am looking at Uniworld because it is all inclusive- tips too and they may have different itineraries.

Will be happy to answer any questions about Viming! It was a trip go a lifetime!

That is our targeted itinerary for 2015 - just have to decide which company has the best package as well as reputation. We just reading the Uniworld version and was impressed. Building a spreadsheet to compare the top 4 companies and of course using CC reviews and input like yours. ; )

• 3 months later...

Uniworld has opened bookings for 2015. You can order a preview brochure on line but the descriptions are on their website right now. Explore their website thoroughly, there are some hidden areas, especially if you are past guest customers. Use their search tool. Book early, don't wait. pmbank

• 2 weeks later...

We're booked for our first Uniworld cruise in September. If by any chance we were interested in booking for 2015 this spring, do you know if we'd be eligible for the returning guest discount, even though we haven't sailed yet?

Just booked Castles Along the Rhine on Uniworld for May 24, 2015 on the SS Antoinette from Amsterdam to Basel. Early booking is available through June. Don't know if you can get past passenger discount if you haven't sailed yet. Just call them and ask. Pre and post cruise extensions are not yet available.

We're booked for our first Uniworld cruise in September. If by any chance we were interested in booking for 2015 this spring, do you know if we'd be eligible for the returning guest discount, even though we haven't sailed yet?

Hmmm my guess you would have to have been a past guest (sailed with them). But an interesting question. I think I would either ask my TA or call Uniworld direct.

Just booked Castles Along the Rhine on Uniworld for May 24, 2015 on the SS Antoinette from Amsterdam to Basel. Early booking is available through June. Don't know if you can get past passenger discount if you haven't sailed yet. Just call them and ask. Pre and post cruise extensions are not yet available.

You will love the Antoinette......and the Castles cruise! We went the other direction - but sure the itineraries are pretty much the same.

I had the same situation and just called my travel agent after I got back from the first Uniworld cruise and asked for them to apply the past passenger discount, which they did with no issue and processed a refund for that amount.

• 4 weeks later...