cruise directors for 2012

ccruisequeen

• 3 months later...

Keep waiting for John to post 2012 schedule! Its now December and I want to know who will be where NOW! John usually has it posted long before now.

Anyone tell me how to get assistant cruise directors? Craig may be leaving the Fantasy and I'd like to know where he is going (He JUST got back from his vacation soi he's not going again.)

Keep waiting for John to post 2012 schedule! Its now December and I want to know who will be where NOW! John usually has it posted long before now.

Anyone tell me how to get assistant cruise directors? Craig may be leaving the Fantasy and I'd like to know where he is going (He JUST got back from his vacation soi he's not going again.)

John posted on his blog a couple of day ago he has finished the schedule and he has summitted it to the CD's to look at..He should post it some time in the next few days ..Dennis

John posted on his blog a couple of day ago he has finished the schedule and he has summitted it to the CD's to look at..He should post it some time in the next few days ..Dennis

It has been delayed several times but assuming nobody gives notice in the next day or two should be out this week.

If you know his last name try looking him up on fb.

The schedule for assistant CD's will also be on John Heald's blog.

Archived