Eagle Beach and cab tour

rxnrn

We want to spend 3 to 4 hours at Eagle Beach. We would also like to see some highlights of the island by cab on are way to the beach. What would you recommend to try and see from your experiences. We would like to see rock formations, lighthouse, and maybe an aloe factory. If anyone has done this, I would like to see your itinerary. Thanks

Questions on Bully Tours in Aruba??

Based upon the number of hours of your tour, he will customize where he takes you. If there are specific spots you wish to see, let him know in advance so that if they are not already built into his tour, he can plan in advance. I am sure a stop at the Aloe Factory would not be a problem.

His usual recommendations for a tour are:

Example of a 2-hour tour:

California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Hill view of Aruba, Oldest Cactus in Aruba, Casibari rock formations, Bushiribana gold mine, former Natural Bridge, Hotel and Beach area.

Example of a 2-4 hour tour:

California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Hill view of Aruba, Oldest Cactus in Aruba, Casibari rock formations, Bushiribana gold mine, former Natural Bridge, Hotel and Beach area, Downtown shopping area, Airport, Water plant, Jamanota (highest point), Baby beach, Caves, Parke Arikok (National park)

His email address bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

The reply will be from Amador Lacle. Check your junk/spam folder if you feel you did not receive a response.

bully_card.jpg

Archived