C&A Coupon Question

Hi

I wanted to find out if you can use a coupon with someone elses name on it. I through mine in the trash and now we are thinking of taking a cruise. My Mom still has here coupons and I was wondering if I could get the credit for using them. Anyone ever done this before.

Guest cruzr44

I have been asked for the code on the back, not having to send in the coupon itself. This was on the phone, not with anyone I dealt with in person.

If you call C&A or redeem them through a TA you don't have to turn in the actual coupon. All they collect is the code off the back of the certificate. The only requirement is you must be the same level as the person who holds the coupon. Example, if the coupon was mailed to a Diamond member and you're Gold it won't work as the discounts are greater for those at the higher levels.

I have a question somewhat along this line. I booked through RCCL and last week I faxed in a coupon to them. How soon before it is credited? Also, how will I know? Will it show up in my price information at their website? Thank you,.

Archived