NCL Dawn Sail Away - Boston to Bermuda

Chesneygirl

Very Nice! Love the song you used and you put it together very well. Hope to see what the castle looks like from the ship after your cruise in July ;o)

Thanks for the nice comments!

Funny thing about the song choice for the video. We were actually in Boston to see the group that plays that song and the Dawn being in town was just an added bonus. The band ended their show with that song and I thought it would be fitting to use the song with the video since both were in town on the same day.

I do plan on video taping the castle from the cruise ship in July. I think it will neat to merge the two different perspectives.

Thanks again for nice comments! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Love your videos and song choices I note you have been on 3 Caribbean Princess cruises and are going on a NCL in July. We have never been on a crusie other than Disney and are looking to trying another line with our girls 10 and 13. Can't wait to see you July video and hear how you enjoyed your NCL experience.:)

Love your videos and song choices I note you have been on 3 Caribbean Princess cruises and are going on a NCL in July. We have never been on a crusie other than Disney and are looking to trying another line with our girls 10 and 13. Can't wait to see you July video and hear how you enjoyed your NCL experience.:)

Thank you for the nice compliment CanjunCookie!

We have been on the Caribbean Princess 3 times - We loved the convenience of sailing from NYC and having a 9 day cruise vs the traditional 7 days. Sadly Princess is no longer offering the summer Caribbean cruises from NYC.

We decided to give NCL a try. This NCL 7 day cruise is a bit unique because the the only port of call will be Bermuda and the ship stays docked there for 3 days!

I will definitely be posting a new video of our experiences once we return.

Thanks for watching! :)

Archived