Hertz Car Rental Return After Hours

COWGIRLMELLY

theres a drop off box right there in front of the hertz counter ( the counter its inside the hotel)...what time do you want to drop off the car?

I can check tomorrow with the employee there...I know the person thats runs the station...

Thanks so much, we are probably going to drop off between 6-7pm. Just like to be sure before we sail away with the clock ticking on the car rental. From what I re-read on the Hertz confirmation, the meter is still running - so to speak - until the car is checked in the next day.

Thanks so much, we are probably going to drop off between 6-7pm. Just like to be sure before we sail away with the clock ticking on the car rental. From what I re-read on the Hertz confirmation, the meter is still running - so to speak - until the car is checked in the next day.

the rentals counts for 24hrs if you take a car ar 10am and you drop the car same day at 7pm does not matter you are paying for 1 day.

hertz have a drop off box as told you before you just have to paid with credit card and just drop off the contract at the after hours drop off box

if you need more info please let me know well be glad to help

carmen

Archived