Looking for Sensation Grand Suite Pics

vidette123

I think that's what they called the Penthouse Suite when I cruised with two friends in January. We were in U108, if that helps. The king was split into two twins, and one friend slept on the fold-out sofa, which we left out.

It was PLENTY of space for us three gals.

Here are a few pictures. Of course, the mess was all theirs and not mine. :D

P1170036-2.jpg

P1170037-1.jpg

I think that's what they called the Penthouse Suite when I cruised with two friends in January. We were in U108, if that helps. The king was split into two twins, and one friend slept on the fold-out sofa, which we left out.

It was PLENTY of space for us three gals.

Here are a few pictures. Of course, the mess was all theirs and not mine. :D

P1170036-2.jpg

P1170037-1.jpg

i was like, wow thats really familiar, until i realized we stayedin U108 as well, last summer...

your pics are correct, the first one posted is NOT the layout of the room, thats just the standard carnival picture they put for ALL thier grand suites... i think i have some posted on here somewhere as well, if you go through my past posts of the suite, including the bathroom. if not, let me know and ill post some more.

its a great room though, my parents, myself, and my daughter all fit perfectly in the room, with room to spare, and LOTS and LOTS of storage.

I have been searching for some pics but haven't had any luck...

The only one I can find is on the Carnival site just one

Please help....Thanks

Tammy

I'm not positive, but I believe Tom of the user name Tom-and-Cheryl has stayed in suites like the one you are mentioning (I'm thinking on the Sensation too). Here is his photo link that is in his signature.

I'm not positive, but I believe Tom of the user name Tom-and-Cheryl has stayed in suites like the one you are mentioning (I'm thinking on the Sensation too). Here is his photo link that is in his signature.

They might have some pics of the Grand Suites (or Penthouse Suites), but they usually stay in the Owner's Suites.

Exited to see this thread! We are booked in a grand suite on the Splendor for our August cruise.....there are 3 of us....and we decided the extra space for the 7-night cruise was a good choice...and a nice splurge!

Any other info on 'VIP status?' I understand the check-in....we usually get to the port early (10:30-ish)....Can anyone tell us if there are other things offered with the VIP? We will be requesting a table for 3....however, have been told that needs to be done the first afternoon w/the Maitre D.

Thanks is advance for any grand suite and/or VIP info on the Splendor....it will be here before we know it....YEAH!!!

Exited to see this thread! We are booked in a grand suite on the Splendor for our August cruise.....there are 3 of us....and we decided the extra space for the 7-night cruise was a good choice...and a nice splurge!

Any other info on 'VIP status?' I understand the check-in....we usually get to the port early (10:30-ish)....Can anyone tell us if there are other things offered with the VIP? We will be requesting a table for 3....however, have been told that needs to be done the first afternoon w/the Maitre D.

Thanks is advance for any grand suite and/or VIP info on the Splendor....it will be here before we know it....YEAH!!!

Here are some pictures I found of the Grand Suite on the Splendor.

http://www.*****/view_room.php?r_id=24893

Archived