Independence of the Seas Compass and Dining Menu

lancebvs

Welcome to CC:D

We're on that sailing also!!! You can check out the roll call to see if we have the menu's posted there; I can't recall. Pretty sure that formal nights are Sunday and Thursday. There is a 6-night sailing that leaves FLL on Dec. 6, and then it's our turn!

Some of us cruising after you are very anxious to see those also.

Like the PP said the 12/12 is the first one so any planning you could do would have to be off of last years' Compasses. I saw a set somewhere from one of last Nov's 8 night Easterns but the itinerary is totally different so those don't even help.

If you could bring them back and post them for us I would be eternally grateful! :D

Thanks for the info. Do you know if I can/or need to reserve tickets for any of the shows or ice shows? I read somewhere you can but I am not sure if that is for Oasis only?

Definitely not ahead of time. At one point on Freedom-class ships, you needed to pick up tickets to the ice show at a predetermined time on-board (I think it was usually the morning of the first sea day, in the promenade). I think this has been discontinued (ie you can just show up now), but keep an eye on your compass just in case. The production shows you definitely won't need tickets for.

I will be sailing on the Independence of the seas on December 12. It is a 8 day cruise. Does anyone know what the compass and dining menu will be?

Thanks.

I believer I have the old one from March 2009 if you'd like that. I could probably go look for it.

Archived