Main seating/2nd seating

WeLoveDisneyAlways

nothing. if you eat early, you go to the later show. eat later, go to the early show. early seating tends to have more kids. we prefer later which is 8:30. if we are busy during the day, it interfers less with our plans. And it gives us time to enjoy a cocktail between the early show and dinner.

my question is more what is the difference between 1st and 2nd seating at the same time?

I really don't understand what you are asking. 1st and 2nd seatings are at different times, ie. 6:00PM and 8:30PM. They can't be at the same time. Try rephrasing your question and someone will try and answer it if it makes sense.

I'm thinking they are asking about 1st or 2nd seating with 5 or 9 pm SHOW.

But that wouldn't work.

If they are talking about the Dream, the options are

1st (main) dinner seating at 6 pm with the show at either 5 or 9 pm.

2nd dinner seating at 8:30 pm with the show at either 5 or 7 pm.

Hope OP gets back to us with more info.

:)

I really don't understand what you are asking. 1st and 2nd seatings are at different times, ie. 6:00PM and 8:30PM. They can't be at the same time. Try rephrasing your question and someone will try and answer it if it makes sense.

Of course it doesn't make sense thats why I'm asking the question disney gives me 4 options for dinner

1st seating 5pm

1st seating 9pm

2nd seating 5pm

2nd seating 7pm

so I want to know whats the difference between 1st seating and 2nd seating at the exact same time I assume it means at 5pm 1st either goes to the show or eats first and 2nd does the reverse, I want to eat first not see the show first so which should i choose

Of course it doesn't make sense thats why I'm asking the question disney gives me 4 options for dinner

1st seating 5pm

1st seating 9pm

2nd seating 5pm

2nd seating 7pm

so I want to know whats the difference between 1st seating and 2nd seating at the exact same time I assume it means at 5pm 1st either goes to the show or eats first and 2nd does the reverse, I want to eat first not see the show first so which should i choose

You are being offered 1st seating (6pm) dinner and either 5pm OR 9pm show

Or you can take 2nd seating (8:30pm) dinner with either 5pm OR 7pm show.

If you want to eat first and see the show after your only option would be 1st seating dinner (6pm) with 9pm show. All other options have your show first and dinner after.

:)

Archived