RCCL Visa card points

I just went online to redeem my points for onboard credit! Yay! I've never redemed any points with this card before I hope it goes well. Does the credit appear somewhere in my booking info on the RCCL website or do I need to call then to confirm it?

You need to request a booking invoice from RCL or your TA. Ours shows as C101-L1 OBC $75. That was for $150, $75 each person

I used points for the Romance Package; can I request something form RCL or will my receipt be enough?

I just did this about a week ago but it was for the companion fare on a 7 day cruise. I did call but they said it would just how up in several weeks. I was shocked when it only took like four or so days! It was very cool. I opened my reservation one day and the second person fare had dropped to only the upgrade difference to the balcony!! It was very nice!

So just keep checking your reservation I'm sure within a week or two you will see it show up.

I used points for the Romance Package; can I request something form RCL or will my receipt be enough?

Let a few days go by to ensure that it has been posted to your reservation. Then, call RCCL and have then e-mail you a new booking invoice. It will be a separate line item.

I would be sure to bring confirmation with you. We had a problem on the Allure in November.

We purchased a little sand chair and toys (shovel, pail) prior to leaving and planned it to be delivered to our granddaughters room. When we walked into our cabins the first day her 'gift' was waiting in her room, but it was finger paints! The receipt said it was a sand chair and toys, but it wasn't. We asked the room attendant about it and she said she would check on it. Two days later she said we didn't order anything. :rolleyes:

Needless to say.....we worked it out in the end.....4 days into our cruise......and this was AFTER showing our confirmation the first day to show her that while they had the right room and we paid for a gift.

Bottom line......always bring a paper-trail of anything you order online. Much easier to prove (or should be) with proof of purchase.

We used a TA with our booking. I emailed RCI to make sure the OBC was on our account. I got a reply back saying since we booked thru a TA we would have to check with them on the status of the OBC.

I also booked with my TA, but I called RCCL. After a transfer or two, I spoke with someone that confirmed my OTC. Also, my TA called me and asked if I had redeemed points because she saw it on my reservation.

Thank you for this link! Bookmarked. We're up to 17,000 points!

Nice! :) We just cashed in 90,000 for our upcoming cruise:

• 250 OBC
  • 500 cruise discount
  • 150 cruise discount

We are switching over to the Costco AMEX card now as we might want to cruise with another line.

• 250 OBC
  • 500 cruise discount
  • 150 cruise discount

We are switching over to the Costco AMEX card now as we might want to cruise with another line.

Nice! We do everything except RCCL on our Capital One (2x points for everything) but should have enough in paying off this year's cruise (and a few random items) to qualify for the $250 OBC. Then we'll put this year's onboard bill on it and pay off next year's Alaskan cruise with it and get at least a $100 OBC.

Nice! We do everything except RCCL on our Capital One (2x points for everything) but should have enough in paying off this year's cruise (and a few random items) to qualify for the $250 OBC. Then we'll put this year's onboard bill on it and pay off next year's Alaskan cruise with it and get at least a $100 OBC.

You will love Alaska. We cruised on HAL out of Seattle in early June several years ago and had beautiful weather. Dress in layers.

• 250 OBC
  • 500 cruise discount
  • 150 cruise discount

I want to use several 500 cruise discounts and wondered if they allowed you to apply multiples. Looks like you did it without any issues! Thanks!

I want to use several 500 cruise discounts and wondered if they allowed you to apply multiples. Looks like you did it without any issues! Thanks!

Yes. It was no problem. The final $150 accumulated in time for us to apply it to our May 10 sailing.

Archived