Zip Lines in Bermuda??

gxchan

I'm going to be in Bermuda in April on RCI's Explorer. RCI hasn't posted excursions yet for Bermuda but I'm wondering if there are zip lines in Bermuda? If so, any information, including independent excursion info, would be appreciated.

No. Many people think Bermuda is part of the Caribbean but it isn't so you are not going to find rain forrest canopies if that's what you had in mind.

Thanks, I know Bermuda isn't part of the Caribbean but there are zip lines in California--no rain forrest there either--so I was hoping.:)

Thanks, I know Bermuda isn't part of the Caribbean but there are zip lines in California--no rain forrest there either--so I was hoping.:)

Didn't know about the California zip lines.:cool: :o Someone can correct me on this one too, but I can't think of anywhere a zip line would work in Bermuda.:)

Didn't know about the California zip lines.:cool: :o Someone can correct me on this one too, but I can't think of anywhere a zip line would work in Bermuda.:)

I'm not sure there are the high peaks necessary for zip lining (if not in a rain forest) in Bermuda but thought I would check b/c I love zip lining!:D

I'm not sure there are the high peaks necessary for zip lining (if not in a rain forest) in Bermuda but thought I would check b/c I love zip lining!:D

Maybe you'll find something else to love doing in Bermuda.:)

Hey bdaguy,

Do you use zip lines to get down from the rafters? :D BTW, glad to see you "back in town", you haven't been around for awhile. Still thinking about your photo offer.

Archived