Best Beaches in Acapulco/Ixtapa/Manzanillo

rancinak

My wife and I will be taking my 18 y/o daughter and her best friend on the Spirit in January. I am sure the girls would be bored on most of the excursions, we are looking for beaches that would be appropriate and safe for these two girls. Anyone know of places that rent jet skis, or have other activities to keep the interest of the young ladies. Wife and I would be content to just sit in the shade and enjoy a few drinks/and some seafood. Thanks.

Can't say much for the other two as we didn't do the beaches. However, we went to Ixtapa Island (with CArnival) and it was wonderful. I had 2, 17 yr. old girls with me and they loved it! We had massages on the beach, (45 min. $25.00), free hammocks, banana boat rides. It is a small village away from the city, not a tremendous amount of sellers, but enough. I would soggest getting a cab over and saving yourself some $$ and also get to spend alot more time there. We wanted to stay longer than the excursion allowed and others that went on their own were lucky!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

We were on this cruise this spring and we had a ball in Acapulco.We we went to the Acapulco beach break. Lots of stuff to do and free liquor and a light meal. If you choose this one look for Edwardo( tattooed on his chest) he gives parasail rides and his friend gives sea doo rides right over to the cruise ships and around the harbour.We paid 25.00 for one of each.

We went to the Ixtapa Island getaway and did not have really great time just relaxed,the water was to rough for anything.

We went snorkeling in manzinillo, wonderful absolutely wonderful.Lots of sea life( bring a bag of cornflakes from th ship to feed the fish) No jelly fish!!!!!

Drink anything that comes out of a bottle or can.and enjoy!!!

regards from Canada

Archived