Shopping - Silver Jewelry

joni2001

Hi,

Will be in Cozumel on Thursday 2/10, with my 15 year old daughter. She would like to buy some sterling silver jewelry. We plan to go to Los Cinco Soles, but does anyone have other suggestions? We will be shopping in the early evening. I printed the street map from the cozumelinsider website so street addresses or general areas would be helpful.

I'd also like to buy a bottle of liquor for my house/pet sitters.

Thanks,

Joni

There are three piers in Cozumel. Tanya Moss has a store at the Punta Langosta pier and another along the waterfront downtown. She is a jewelry designer from Mexico City and has very beautiful things. They are not inexpensive, although they are generally not as much as the chain jewelry stores and the pieces are much more unique. You can check out her designs at her website:

http://www.tanyamoss.com/index.htm

My favorite piece is under "My Collection" then "Gold Collection". It's the necklace with pearls. And my birthday is coming up.

If you daughter is looking for something less expensive, she'll find alot of silver in Cozumel. Starting at Cinco Soles is a good idea. If she can't find what she wants there, there are many more stores right in that vicinity.

Hope that helps!

Archived