Star Princess - Caribe Deck - Cabin C707

swedie

Anyone know anything about this cabin? From the deck plans - it's by some elevators and a big white block-out across the hall. Any noise issues from this white block?

Also, does anyone know if it is a glass-faced balcony or one of the steel balconies - read on another thread that the people paid for a balcony and got an all steel railing? And the Princess web-site does state:

"Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Balconies may have either solid steel or toughened glass railings."

Makes me a little nervous.

I posted this on the thread "Do not book these cabins" and did not get a reply - hopefully someone can answer this. If this too is the incorrect place to post this - sorry - mods - feel free to move it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We were in C708 to Hawaii in April and we loved the cabin and the location - opposite side of the ship from C709. Enjoy!

I just found that you have answered this.:D I kept waiting for an answer for over two weeks, and nothing:(, so I guess I stopped checking. At this point whatever it is - it is - I decided not to get nuts over it.

Thanks again - if you happen to see my thanks: do you have any idea what the white block is on the deck plans?

Archived