Hookers on board

larablair

I decided to be blunt with the title. This is a delicate subject though. My neighbor's just returned from a Mexican Riviera Cruise on a mass market cruiseline. The co name begins with H. Anyway the husband who is wheel chair bound was approached by a man who asked if he would like a woman. He responded by saying he already had one!!. He decided to go along with this pimp to a meeting in a lounge. Where he was introduced to some women. He said sorry, he didn't have any cash. Then left. His wife later contacted the hotel director and was told the cruiseline couldn't control who booked a cruise. I was shocked to say the least. Is this a problem with larger cruise ships with over 1000 bodies on board or is it a problem throughout the industry. The only cruise my husband and I have been on was a luxury small ship around French Polynesia. Mostly honeymooners etc on board. Our next cruise is on the Regatta, also fairly small.

No I am not kidding!! They were very serious when telling me this. They returned from their cruise on Tuesday. It was San Diego to San Diego. Anyway, I told them I would put this out on the board. To see if anyone else has had this situation.

No I am not kidding!! They were very serious when telling me this. They returned from their cruise on Tuesday. It was San Diego to San Diego. Anyway, I told them I would put this out on the board. To see if anyone else has had this situation.

Personally, I think they were pulling your leg.

I don't believe you. You are obviously brand new to this board as at this time Sat. Dec. 3, 2003 at 3 p.m. eastern standard time- you have made EIGHT whole posts here- so you are not a regular here.

Now I am not saying this does not happen-I am sure it does-but I am also sure a line like HAL would have such persons removed from the ship as they would want to protect their rep.

Archived