spa days on island escape

hoppersue

Hi all

we are going on the island escape around western med in October and my hubbie is going to treat me to some spa treatments :)

Does anyone have an idea of prices?

Also when is best to book, beginning of week or later? do they have special offers?

Thanks for any advice

Sue

Hi Sue

These are a few of the spa offers of the day from the news sheet in March. I didn't use it myself and there was always spare capacity from what I saw.

G-Form: Medically inspired body treatment aids instant inch loss, fat reduction, improves lymphatic system and assists muscle tone. £66 for 60 minutes. Call the Island Spa on 3730 for availability.

Balinese Scalp Massage 20 mins/£20: Hot Stone Back Massage 30 min/ £30: Body Blitz 30 min/£30: Facial 30 min/£25: Anti-age eye & neck treatment 20 min/£20: Foot & Ankle Massage 20 min/£15

De-Stress Package: Aromatherapy, back, neck and shoulder massage, pressure point scalp massage and foot and ankle massage - Only £40

Balinese Scalp Ritual - Pressure point scalp massage plus neck and shoulder massage combined with aromatherapy oils - only £20.

Book and 3 of the following 5 mini treatments for only £40: Manicure - Foot Massage - Scalp Massage - Back Neck and Shoulder Massage - Facial Massage.

So it's worth waiting for the Daily News Letter for the offer of the day. Lucky you, no matter how much hinting my DH couldn't or wouldn't take the hint.

Hope this helps

Jan:):)

Thanks very much Jan, just the type of thing i wanted to know!

given me a few ideas, think i'm gonna wait till mid cruise and get a special offer:D

sue

You're welcome. You won't have to wait until mid-cruise for the offers, you might even get a cheap hairdo from the Beauty Salon. Grab it while you can, just make sure you've put hubbies credit card on the ship account and not yours, lol.:D:D

Jan

Hi, I am going on Island Escape on 12th August and with our tickets there was a contact for the spa. I emailed them and they sent through details of the treatments and prices. Obviously there may be special offers when you are on board, but would give you some idea of what is available. Email address is sarah.crocker@onboardspa.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived