Carnival connecting staterooms question.

Kubanita

Hey everyone!

I have a question regarding the connecting saterooms. Are these only balcony staterooms??? I am planning to travel with friends total 4 of us, and i dont know if to book an inside cabin with the king bed and an upper or hoever they arrange it, or to be safer go with the connecting staterooms? That way to each have more space. My question is can anyone help me with maybe a picture of these cabins and also... Can the 4 of us be together and talk among the rooms? How are these cabins? The point is to all be together.

Please help... :)

Thank you so much..!

Bea.

We have done connecting rooms with the kids many times. Always had balcony rooms. We always leave door between the rooms and the balcony door open all week. It's kind of like having a suite. Another big plus is that you have 2 bathrooms to use. Enjoy!

Had connecting OV cabins on Victory in 2010, with our adult DS and DD (at the time 22 and 18) in the connection cabin. It worked out so well. Gave us the extra room we needed for four adults. Usually only opened connecting doors when we were getting ready to go to port or for dinner and someone needed the sun block, blow dryer, etc. I believe you can leave the doors open all the time if you like. Just be careful you don't smack your toes or head, since the connection door blocks the area at foot of bed. We had our bed made up as king. Can't recall if door blocked either of our kids' twins beds in the other cabin.

Hey everyone!

I have a question regarding the connecting saterooms. Are these only balcony staterooms??? I am planning to travel with friends total 4 of us, and i dont know if to book an inside cabin with the king bed and an upper or hoever they arrange it, or to be safer go with the connecting staterooms? That way to each have more space. My question is can anyone help me with maybe a picture of these cabins and also... Can the 4 of us be together and talk among the rooms? How are these cabins? The point is to all be together.

Take a look at the deckplans for your ship. Connecting cabins will show what appears to be the shape of a "slice of pizza" on the connecting wall. I think most of the cabin classes do have a few connecting cabins. Just note that the connecting doors are NOT very sound-proof - even when both sides' doors are closed. You can still hear people talking on the other side even when they are talking at a moderate to low volume level. If any of your group are a couple, and want "private time" then this might not work ...

I want to thank all of you for your great advice! I have now done my research keeping into consideration your ideas and I have a pretty clear picture of what to do. Thank you once again for your help !!!!!:):)

Beatriz.

Archived