Atlantis for the day

tracyg13

I am interested in booking the Comfort Suite so we can use the Atlantis pool/resort. If we will be there on a Sunday, do we book the room for Saturday or Sunday? The Sunday check-in wasn't until 3:00.

Any other information on doing this would be greatly appreciated. I tried to read through all the posts, but didn't see that question mentioned.

Thanks!!

I had emailed the Comfort Suites a couple of months ago with the same question. I was instructed to book for the night prior ( ie Saturday) but let then know we would not be arriving to early morning. I guess it would depend on how long your in port for. We would be leaving by 2pm so realistically that would be before check-in on Sunday.

We will be in port from 8-2 on a Sunday. I better call and ask since it is not clear. Does anyone else know for sure? I already booked for Sunday and would need to change the date.

It seems like a lot of people have done this, so someone must know for sure.

Thank You!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a room reserved at Comfort Inn in June. We'll be in Nassau on Sunday (7am-midnight) and that's the day/night I've booked.

Have you heard anything about a 3 day required reservation?? Somewhere on these postings someone (sorry . . . can't remember who, when or where) said there was a required 3 day reservation policy now.

No one said anything to me about it but . . . things change!!!

Kim

I could not get the comfort suites for the day I am going to be there.

I had to book for the day before and I can use the facilities the next day.

IE- we will be ther feb 19th. They were sold out. I booked for the night of the 18th.

i hope it works.

jodi2227 - we will be there on the 19th as well. I tried to book, but everything required 2 night stays. If you book on the 18th but don't arrive to the 19th, how does that work. Don't you "lose" your reservation as a no show?

Lisamc0719

You ran into the same trouble as us. The 19th was sold out.

I got a price of $192.00 through smarterliving.com for the 18th.

I had promised my son we would visit the atlantis pools and all, by dragged my feet and didn't reserve for the 19th on time.

I inquired and was told that you can use the facilities for the next day as well. They even have a changing room.

What will happen is that when we do not show up on the 18th, the room will be charged to my visa automatically. We will arrive at 12:30ish the next day. I was told that they will look up our reservations and we will be given the access to the facilities.

There are still rooms open for the 18th at the comfort suites.

Let me know if this helps. I do plan to also contact the comfort suites and have them do an entry that we will be arriving the next day.

Jodi

I wanted to book the CI to get use of atlantis, I tried to make a reservation for 2 adults and 2 kids. Online at the point of putting in my CC Number it said there is no charge for kids under 11, It seems there is no limit for getting armbands for kids....

• 1 month later...
I wanted to book the CI to get use of atlantis, I tried to make a reservation for 2 adults and 2 kids. Online at the point of putting in my CC Number it said there is no charge for kids under 11, It seems there is no limit for getting armbands for kids....

Is this true?

On our trip there will be me, DH, my mom, my DD13 and my DD10. Since I thought you can only have 4 per room, I was planning on me, mom and the girls going to Atlantis and DH fending for himself somewhere. But if there is no charge for kids under 11, can I add DH to the reservation?

Maggie

I went to Atlantis last year and booked a room at the comfort suites. We got there at about 11AM on the 28th of April. We booked our room for the 28th, not the night before and had no problems. Here's some advice too: When you go to check in make sure that you check out at the same time, unless you want to use the room, it will save you the time of having to go back and do it. And one more thing. They are on island time down there. There were two people in front of me while I was checking in. It took me an HOUR to get everything done after waiting for the two others and then checking myself in as well (this is the primary reason we checked out at the same time). But Atlantis was great. Very big. It's like a whole other world. Make sure you check out the aquariums too. They were the best I have ever been too. Once you get there, you will have a great time.

I need advice:confused: . Our trip is the first week in April and I am trying to figure out if spending $345 for a room at Comfort Inn (which we will not use) is worth it??? We are big on water slides and SOOO want to see Atlantis, but one of our kids is a couple inches shy of being ready for the big slides. The kids are 6 and 9. What I'm wondering is, is there enough to make it worth it in ya'lls opinion.

Does anyone know if there are additional charges for entering the Dig or snorkeling in the lagoon? I'm assuming the snorkeling "programs" for kids are at an additional fee. Also, is there any other area that you have to pay to tour even as a guest.

I was also wondering about the temp that time of year. Does anyone know if it is really warm enough for pools and slides? The weather index shows a high for that time of only 78 -79. That seems a little cool to me if it is breezy. We've never been there so I really value ya'lls advice who have done it.

Archived