Discount for La Quinta

mystic51

In case anyone is looking for a discount at any La Quinta, you can get 25% off.. just use code USTBLE Worked for us! We did end up canceling once we received a better rate for the Hilton.. but if you are looking for airport and port shuttle, take advantage of the discount!;)

We curently have a room reserved at the LaQuinta Airport East in Miami for pre cruise in September. We got the room for $85.50 with the senior discount. I tried your discount code and it didn't change the original price which was 95.00. However, it certainly may for someone else at a different time. Thanks for sharing the information - always looking for a "better deal"!

Hi, I went to La Quinta website to book but there was no space for the Promo code. Where did you book this - the website? Thanks in advance.

Also, do you know if this might work at La Quinta Universal?

Thanks for the code. We are booked at La Quinta Miami East for November pre-cruise. I canceled the original booking and re-booked using the code and my rate went from $98 to $81. Heck a saving si a savings:D

Hi, I went to La Quinta website to book but there was no space for the Promo code. Where did you book this - the website? Thanks in advance.

Also, do you know if this might work at La Quinta Universal?

At the home page, type in the hotel you're looking for. Once there below the dates and number of rooms, there is a space marked Promotional/Corporate Rate Code.

The code should work for all La Quinta hotels

In case anyone is looking for a discount at any La Quinta, you can get 25% off.. just use code USTBLE

Is this a promotional code, or an employee discount code? Marriott has one for employees and family, but you must have something from the employee at check-in. If you don't have the authorization, you don't get that rate.

Hi all, I've read through all of the posts... it is amazing how helpful everyone is...

I'm asking for help in trying to secure transportation for 8 people and luggage from La Quinta Universal ( Major St) to Port Canaveral and back (after the cruise) to DisneyWorld - Wyndham Resort Bonnet Creek and Wilderness Lodge DisneyWorld.

I've gotten quotes but it is approx $400.00 w gratuities for a round trip.

I have to get from the airport to La Quinta as well, and back. My question is this..

Is there anyway to Rent a vehicle ( van) to get to the hotel and then the next day to the Port and drop it off there? And do the same for return for less that the estimated price for shuttles and taxis?

Has anyone done this.. I'm sort of amazed at the price to get to the port but I imagine gas prices have affected them drastically.

It sounds like such a hassle to rent a vehicle but I'm wondering if we might be able to save a few hundred bucks and it would be worth it?

What do you all recommend?

In case anyone is looking for a discount at any La Quinta, you can get 25% off.. just use code USTBLE Worked for us! We did end up canceling once we received a better rate for the Hilton.. but if you are looking for airport and port shuttle, take advantage of the discount!;)

I re-booked using this code and got a discount. Will I have to show some kind of proof of I.D. upon arrival?:confused:

I Googled and found this:

USATT Members Get Hotel Discounts

La Quinta, Baymont and Woodfield Hotels

USA Table Tennis members now have a 25% discount set up at ALL 575+ La Quinta, Baymont and Woodfield hotels NATIONWIDE! The 25% discount is available for business and leisure travel and is available to anyone associated with USA Table Tennis or the USOC, employees, athletes, friends, family, vendors, suppliers, ANYONE!!!

You can book by calling 800-531-5900 (La Quinta and Woodfield) or 866-464-2335 (Baymont) and ask for the US Table Tennis preferred rate. Or you can book online at www.lq.com ; www.baymontinns.com or www.woodfieldsuites.com once you get to the booking page you must enter the promo / corporate code USTBLE (always in capital letters).

WOW! I just tried that code in the La Quinta in FLL that I was going to book in Oct. It brought the price down from $89.10 (AAA rate) to $ 74.25!

Fantastic! :D

Will I get in trouble using it though??:eek: Do you have to have some sort of ID?

Thanks! Deb C.

I posted earlier that I could not get this discount, however when I just tried again (using the exact steps listed :o ) I could get my room about $14.00 cheaper (LQ Airport East in Miami). However under the stipulations that you mentioned (Karried) would they have to honor the discount if we really don't have any genuine attachment? Maybe it's just me and I have to determine whether it's okay for me to use it.

I got this straight from their page. It states anyone can use this discount.

USA Table Tennis members now have a 25% discount set up at ALL 575+ La Quinta, Baymont and Woodfield hotels NATIONWIDE! The 25% discount is available for business and leisure travel and is available to anyone associated with USA Table Tennis or the USOC, employees, athletes, friends, family, vendors, suppliers, ANYONE!!!

You can book by calling 800-531-5900 (La Quinta and Woodfield) or 866-464-2335 (Baymont) and ask for the US Table Tennis preferred rate. Or you can book online at www.lq.com ; www.baymontinns.com or www.woodfieldsuites.com once you get to the booking page you must enter the promo / corporate code USTBLE (always in capital letters).

I got this straight from their page. It states anyone can use this discount.

Problem is - It doesn't work - same rate whether you use code or not at FLL for Feb 2008 - $185.

Ron

Problem is - It doesn't work - same rate whether you use code or not at FLL for Feb 2008 - $185.

Ron

It depends on the date and the hotel. I used it for one date at one Laquinta and it word great.

Tried it for a different date and the price did not change. Tried it again and got the message that the hotel is not accepting discounts for that date.

I think some of the busier dates are not being discounted.

The LQ website is very strange - I have checked several times in the last hour and, using the same info, am getting different prices ranging from $185 to $224.

BTW - Sams club members are supposed to get a 10% discount also.

Ron

The LQ website is very strange - I have checked several times in the last hour and, using the same info, am getting different prices ranging from $185 to $224.

BTW - Sams club members are supposed to get a 10% discount also.

Ron

Laquinta changes their pricing according to how many rooms are available on a particular night. Its like tiered pricing. As fewer rooms are available, the price increases.

Thanks for the tip on Sam's club discount. Didn't even think of that.

If anyone is a member of AARP, of which only one spouse has to be 50 or over, a 10% discount is also given.

Thanks for the code! I started at $103.50 a couple months ago, found a better rate of $94.50, a few weeks ago, and now used the Discount code, and I am down to $78.75! That is 3 or 4 drinks of the day!

(Our reservation is at Miami Airport East.)

KT

Archived