wedding day jewelry

rxbxcca

i had a tough time with this. day-to-day i'm not a big jewelry wear-er (is that a word?), but for my wedding i wanted something really special. BUT, the practical side of me can't spend any exorbitant money on something i'm only going to wear once! so rather than go with real diamonds or the Swarovski jewelry i was eye-ing (waaaay too expensive), i decided to look into other options. i found an etsy seller that has the best jewelry i've seen/liked and her prices (because she's in china) are ridiculously low. so for ~$40, i'm going to give it a try. so i'm sharing because it's another option and because i think her jewelry looks unique but is a fraction of what other etsy sellers are charging. so i'll let you know how my little gamble works out (both quality-wise and the fact that she's in china).

the etsy seller is Annamall and i'm ordering this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/115492078/wedding-floral-faux-pearl-clear-necklace

if it works out, i'm going to get more from her (for our moms, grandmothers, and the bridesmaids).

It's a nice set, but if you're not a person who wears jewelery it might be a little to chunky. A nice solitaire or pearl necklace and a stunning bracelet might be a good option for you. Just remember that you don't want to take the attention away from your dress.

It's a nice set, but if you're not a person who wears jewelery it might be a little to chunky. A nice solitaire or pearl necklace and a stunning bracelet might be a good option for you. Just remember that you don't want to take the attention away from your dress.

oh man, you are so right. it seems a bit chunky, yeah. we'll see how this works out, i'm willing to experiment for $40.

my dress is nuts, so nothing will distract from it! :P good point though. as long as anything and everything distracts from my arms/shoulders, which i hate exposing so much. hehe.

Archived