Has anyone used Captain Bryan's Stingray City Charters

AWRCKJH

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has gone on the Captain Bryan's Stingray City tour in Grand Caymans? He is part of the Island marketing tour group. Any info is appreciated!

thanks!

Drew&Robin :)

We used them in November on our cruise on the Valor, we're using them again in May on the Imagination :) They're very helpful, we want to eat at a local restaurant after the tour and they were wonderful advising us on the time we'd need to get back to the restaurant.

If you do book with Captain Bryan, there's a wonderful bakery right next door to their location. There's usually always time to get a little something before the tour departs. Ye Old English Bakery. Yum!

• 3 weeks later...

The Hannibal is a longer excursion, the Bucanneer is the shorter one...as far as I can remember. It may be the other way around.

Loved them when we were there last April...:( I'm stuck without a cruise until at least this October...:(

Have fun!

Stef

The Hannibal is a longer excursion, the Bucanneer is the shorter one...as far as I can remember. It may be the other way around.

Loved them when we were there last April...:( I'm stuck without a cruise until at least this October...:(

Have fun!

Stef

We went with Capt. Bryan also....on the Buccaneer, which is the shorter, 2-stop (stingray and snorkel) tour. It was awesome. The seas were very rough that day though, making it difficult to even keep footing at the sandbar. We are short people, and it was exhausting. It was ok though, because on the ride back, up went the sail, on went the Caribbean music, and down went all the passengers. Everyone laid out in the sun on top the sailboat, and many fell asleep. Talk about relaxing!

Capt. Bryan's was very good - helped people who needed help in the rougher waters, gave thorough instructions, did head counts before leaving, etc. They were great.

Went with Buccaneer just last week; wonderful time! 3 hour trip, three stops. Very easy booking on-line with a deposit and short walk from the pier.

Recommended. I saw cruise ship excursions with Lots of people on boats, we had only about 24 on ours.

Archived