Suggestions on port parking in San Diego

terjul

We've been checking them all out and most of them have jumped in price from $15 to $18 per day. Has anyone used a specific lot that they liked and possibly has security? Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

thanks!:D

We park at the Park & Go lot. Shuttle to pier. Never had a problem. Suggest making a reservation.

http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPONS/cpparkandgosan.htm

I second this. You don't want to park right by the pier. Too expensive and mostly used by tourist visiting the Embarkadero, train passengers from the nearby train station and by downtown employees.

We only live about three hours away from the port, but we still find it relaxing to drive in the night before. We are booked at the Best Western Island Palms which offers a Cruise and Snooze package with parking for the duration of your cruise and free transport to and from the port. So for just a bit more than we would have paid for just a parking space in a lot, we get a nice relaxing evening at the hotel the night before. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.islandpalms.com/packages/index.cfm?spid=SP_20100413183444766314#SP_20100413183444766314

I checked out the tripadvisor reviews and they are very good. I'm glad to have the extra time in San Diego before our cruise to start unwinding!

We've been checking them all out and most of them have jumped in price from $15 to $18 per day. Has anyone used a specific lot that they liked and possibly has security? Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

thanks!:D

I use the Park 'n Fly Garage (3298 Kettner Blvd, San Diego) because I'm a frequent parker and get points when I park. About $10/day.

Archived