How current are Disney movies shown on cruise?

Yeldarb

Is there a number to call, or website, showing the movies that will be shown on a certain cruise?

You could try and ask reservations, they can call the pier or the ship depending on the day of the week and ask. They usually play movies that are out in theatres at the time of the cruise. If a movie comes out while the ship is at sea, they usally will carry that, and show it on the aprropriate day, especially if it is a Disney movie.

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Hope this helps. On my cruise in Feb. they showed Confessions of a Shoppoholic the night it opened on land.

The DCL ships are the Premier audiences for all of the Disney Movies. So if you are on the ship the day the movie comes out, the ship sees it at 12:01 the night prior. We have done 6 of these. WHOOP WHOOP.... Actually I called DCL to try to book the Wonder during the opening weekend of Toy Story, but since the Magic will be over seas, the Wonder was waaaay over the top$ wise.

DCL always has the last 5 movies that were released playing on the ship. They have been coming out with movies so fast these days, I can not keep up anymore, but it would be the last 5 plus some additional popular ones.... So enjoy..... Isn't that Hamster movie coming out July 24th by Disney? If so, then another Ship Premier the night of the 23rd.;)

Archived