Oasis/Allure Suite Perks Question

My family sailed on the Liberty of the Seas earlier this year and splurged for a Grand Suite. We really appreciated the suite perks -- especially the reserved pool seating, the reserved seating at the shows, and the breakfast seating in Chops and Portofino. We are considering splurging on a suite on the Oasis or Allure. We are interested in whether the same perks are available on that class ship. I know that the RCI website says that those perks are available, but I am interested in hearing from folks who have actually used these perks. Are the perks as good on the largest ships as they are on the Liberty? Specifically, is there enough reserved pool seating for all suite guests? Where are the reserved pool seats? Are there enough reserved show seats for all suite guests? Are they easy to use ,and are they available for all shows? Is the breakfast seating available? Thank you very much. I appreciate your thoughts.

The perks are the same with the exception of the seating for breakfast in Chops. It is located away from the Windjammer and I did not look to see if they had tables roped off in the WJ for breakfast as we only ate there once.

They have seats roped off in the Opal Theatre and Studio B. The ones in Studio B are not in a great location. The Opal Theatre seats are not bad. The area roped off for the pool is no where near the pools.

Archived