Beverage packages and service charge

andersj

We have done the math, and found out that the Allegrissimo won't be the best deal for us. We are then going to order both the Allegro Adult (wine), Allegro Child (soft drinks) and the Do-Re-Mi (Virgin Cocktails)

My question is now, how about service charge? The Allegro can be pre-booked online, but will there be added 15% on the 34€ for the Children package? The Do-Re-Mi can not be pre-booked and then the 15% charge will be added onboard, but i am just curious about the Allegro, because when you buy it onboard it is also 34€ but +15%, but online there is nothing about the 15%!

Is it possible to call MSC to pre-book the Do-Re-Mi and save the service charge?

We have done the math, and found out that the Allegrissimo won't be the best deal for us. We are then going to order both the Allegro Adult (wine), Allegro Child (soft drinks) and the Do-Re-Mi (Virgin Cocktails)

My question is now, how about service charge? The Allegro can be pre-booked online, but will there be added 15% on the 34€ for the Children package? The Do-Re-Mi can not be pre-booked and then the 15% charge will be added onboard, but i am just curious about the Allegro, because when you buy it onboard it is also 34€ but +15%, but online there is nothing about the 15%!

Is it possible to call MSC to pre-book the Do-Re-Mi and save the service charge?

The allegrisimo includes soft drinks and virgin cocktails

Hello-

Any package that is booked via MSC Cruises website prior to the cruise will NOT incur the 15% service charge.

Happy sailings!

Having trouble booking the Allegrissimo Child options on my booking. It is just keeps adding another 2 adult packages.

I know they have the children booked correctly as I was able to book excursions at child rates.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Many thanks

Archived