Cruise Director-Matt Mitchum

kittygirl

We will be on the Glory on April 28th and Matt Mitchum will be our cruise director. I don't know anything about him, and was wondering if anybody had him on any recent cruises that they have been on. Any information would be helpful. :o

We cruised with him last month, the October 14th sailing on the Glory. We loved Matt! He was awesome, very fun, very personable and very funny. We enjoyed sailing with him very much. Of course this was our first cruise so we don't have anything to compare him to but we thought he was fantastic!

We will be on the Glory on April 28th and Matt Mitchum will be our cruise director. I don't know anything about him, and was wondering if anybody had him on any recent cruises that they have been on. Any information would be helpful. :o

We love Matt!! He is definetly a hands on Cruise Director. You will see him everywhere, he's so much fun, very personable and very interactive with the guests. I think he is every bit as good as John Heald. "Yeah Baby"

• 4 months later...

Just got off of carnival ecstasy with Matt as cruise director. He was awesome. I don't have anything to compare too but I'm honestly nervous that no other director will be as funny, witty, and fun. Very interactive, informative and the ladies just eat him up. Make sure you ask him to tell the story related to the question "has anyone ever fell overboard". I'm still laughing out loud. Definitely go to the games or shows hosted by him! So much fun!! I'm excited for you! I cant wait to cruise again and would seek out his ships in the future!

We had Matt on Victory out of San Juan a few years ago.. he was an asst. CD at the time ... I remember telling my wife that he will have his own ship real soon because of his great personality and obviuos love of his job....One of our favorite CDs out of 5 sailings w/ Carnival.

Wish he were on the Sunshine for our Sept Med cruise...

Sailed last year with him as CD. As everyone else said he was everywhere. I think he had a twin. Make sure you go to the game shows and trivia shows. Kept everyone laughing the whole time. I hope he is CD on The Sunshine when we sail next year.

We had Matt as cruise director a couple of times and found him to be one of the best. As others have said, he was always friendly, entertaining, and involved. Would love to have him as cruise director anytime.

Just got off of carnival ecstasy with Matt as cruise director. He was awesome. I don't have anything to compare too but I'm honestly nervous that no other director will be as funny, witty, and fun. Very interactive, informative and the ladies just eat him up. Make sure you ask him to tell the story related to the question "has anyone ever fell overboard". I'm still laughing out loud. Definitely go to the games or shows hosted by him! So much fun!! I'm excited for you! I cant wait to cruise again and would seek out his ships in the future!

We heard him tell the story about the people who fell overboard when we sailed on the Glory with him last year. I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard when he told it!

We were on the Ecstasy in early March and Matt was our Cruise Director. We thought he was great! He is very outgoing and customer friendly. He even sang Happy Birthday to my mom on debarkation day.

Enjoy your cruise!

• 2 months later...

I just came back from a cruise on the Glory and Matt Mitchum was the Cruise Director. This was actually my very first cruise and I had a great time. It rained a lot so watching the performers and Matt made my trip awesome. Matt was naturally funny, energetic and entertaining. I thought he did his job very well. I looked forward to seeing him everyday. He also has a nice smile. :)

• 4 months later...

I had an awesome 2nd cruise. Matt, the cruise director and Eversen, his assistant made the cruise worthwhile. They are such a wonderful team. They were funny and kept things going. The service is excellent. Every single worker on that ship was wonderful and acted like they loved their job. I felt like a queen. It made my daughter and her husband want to come back. I almost cried when we had to leave them. everyone was like family. I met some wonderful people up there and we will keep in touch. Anyone cruising on the Glory with Matt, WILL ENJOY the cruise. :)

Archived