Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Cruise Critic Message Board Forums (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php)
-   Friends who sailed Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=823)
-   -   Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL Pt 3 (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1625163)

CC Help Jenn April 30th, 2012 11:25 AM

Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL Pt 3

Hi Everyone!

I have created a new thread for your continued posting pleasure. The original roll call can be found here:

Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL

The Part two thread can be found here:

Inaugural Cruise! June 3rd 2012! BREEZE ROLL CALL Pt 2

MaximusCruiser April 30th, 2012 11:30 AM

Wow... the day finally came! Part III !!

Thought we could continue and break records for the number of posts in a single thread!

CC never knew what hit them!! :D

MaximusCruiser April 30th, 2012 11:32 AM

Posted by Ange: Learn to share Joe... jeez! Can I have a bite of that lobster?

Ange.... have you seen those documentaries on tigers feeding in the wild?? Ever seen them sharing their kill?? If you value your hands... please don't try. :rolleyes: :D

Jrabbit128 April 30th, 2012 11:40 AM

I go away for 2 hours to do work and I come back to this!!!! Wow this is hillarious! I wonder if we are setting a record with CC???

Prairie_Gal April 30th, 2012 11:45 AM

I guess 11,222 was their breaking point. :eek: :D

I blurted out to some friends this weekend that there were still cabins available on the ship, and they could come with us if they wanted. Not sure why I said it, because I sure don't want to have to re-schedule excursions, etc. Ugh! Why don't I think before I open my big mouth. I'm pretty sure they won't decide to join us. fingers crossed.

agavin April 30th, 2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaximusCruiser (Post 33574437)
Ange.... have you seen those documentaries on tigers feeding in the wild?? Ever seen them sharing their kill?? If you value your hands... please don't try. :rolleyes: :D

And here I thought we were getting along :) I guess here's where I throw out again that my family fishes lobster and I can have it for free quite a lot :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie_Gal (Post 33574629)

I blurted out to some friends this weekend that there were still cabins available on the ship, and they could come with us if they wanted. Not sure why I said it, because I sure don't want to have to re-schedule excursions, etc. Ugh! Why don't I think before I open my big mouth. I'm pretty sure they won't decide to join us. fingers crossed.

We have friends who joined after the fact Judy... we made it clear that we would accomodate when we could, but that we wouldn't be replanning everything we already had sorted... and they were all good with that.

MaximusCruiser April 30th, 2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agavin (Post 33574802)
And here I thought we were getting along :) I guess here's where I throw out again that my family fishes lobster and I can have it for free quite a lot :)

If we ever visit each other, I can just see the gift exchange process... you handing me lobsters while I hand you mangoes. :D

UncleT April 30th, 2012 12:07 PM

How much are sun transfers taxi charging and what time have you asked to be collected?

Tracey

Hey Tracy try this site
http://www.suntransfers.com/reservation.php?step=1

agavin April 30th, 2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaximusCruiser (Post 33574903)
If we ever visit each other, I can just see the gift exchange process... you handing me lobsters while I hand you mangoes. :D

And just to clarify for anyone only sort of following along here, we're not using these are code words :p ... it's really lobsters and mangos.

If we're all as much fun "in real life" as we seem to be on here... I forsee several new places I need to go visit, and Singapore is on the list :)

UncleT April 30th, 2012 12:18 PM

Thanks for the info on the airport bus Joe. We are about 3 blocks:D west of Catalunya Place at the Hotel Jazz. It may be hard enough to get Gail up that early let alone have her walk to the bus. The price difference may help. I wanted to stay till Sunday but she wants to get home and have a day before going back to the salt mines.

agavin April 30th, 2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleT (Post 33575065)
Thanks for the info on the airport bus Joe. We are about 3 blocks:D west of Catalunya Place at the Hotel Jazz. It may be hard enough to get Gail up that early let alone have her walk to the bus. The price difference may help. I wanted to stay till Sunday but she wants to get home and have a day before going back to the salt mines.

This is likely much smarter than my approach of getting home late Sunday night and having to be in the office 6 hours later... but in my defence, Air Canada did muck with my flights after the fact... I was supposed to have 11 hours before coming back to work :)

Cashya April 30th, 2012 12:27 PM

Yay part III

Tomorrow is a holiday and because I only work part time from Tuesday to Friday I have a nice long weekend. Therefore I got a lot of things done and free time and good weather (78-82F) just love it.

Yesterday I made a packing list and the first things we only need on cruises are piled in the spare room, oh and the piñata is done

UncleT April 30th, 2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agavin (Post 33575085)
This is likely much smarter than my approach of getting home late Sunday night and having to be in the office 6 hours later... but in my defence, Air Canada did muck with my flights after the fact... I was supposed to have 11 hours before coming back to work :)

Ouch! That is going to be a long day for you.

GlendaleCruiser April 30th, 2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie_Gal (Post 33574629)

If they bring it up, say, "Nope, it's full now". :cool:;)

Cruisertommyboy April 30th, 2012 01:22 PM

Geez, go to the store, bank and get a haircut and come back to Part III. YEAH US.

Speaking of the bank, I tried to get a transfer from BofJ and they havent heard of you Joe. Come on, I got a wedding to pay for;)

We are coming back on Saturday but that waswhen I was still working. I was going to try and to a Sunday return, but its a bit much, additional cost and Karen has to work on Monday. Just gives me an excuse to go back.

Tom

TX Tri Girl April 30th, 2012 01:27 PM

Yep....I'm still an idiot. I couldn't understand why the other thread wasn't working....why there were no posting buttons. I kept closing my browser and reopening, then I went to a meeting and had lunch. Came back and it still wasn't "working". THEN I saw the moderators message about moving us to part III!!! DOH!!! I really do wonder about myself sometimes....:rolleyes:

MaximusCruiser April 30th, 2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisertommyboy (Post 33575994)

Speaking of the bank, I tried to get a transfer from BofJ and they havent heard of you Joe. Come on, I got a wedding to pay for;)

Tom

Oh ya... sorry about that. Due to the recent bank run by mysterious ladies only known as Gwyn, Nance and Ingrid, it has brought about a collapse in the financial system. I am afraid Bank of Joe has filed for Chapter 11 and will likely have to seek fresh capital injections from shareholders in an EGM scheduled on end June 2012. All operations have been suspended for the time being. :(

Don't worry about your wedding, Tom. What's that old saying? All you need is love!!
:p

If you think about it... does Karen really need the 20 carat diamond ring you ordered?? :rolleyes:

Cruisertommyboy April 30th, 2012 01:36 PM

I was beginning to wonder who the new cruiser named help was. Then I remembered they started PartII. I didnt go as far asrestarting mycomputer but it was a duh moment

Tom

MaximusCruiser April 30th, 2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX Tri Girl (Post 33576062)
Yep....I'm still an idiot. I couldn't understand why the other thread wasn't working....why there were no posting buttons. I kept closing my browser and reopening, then I went to a meeting and had lunch. Came back and it still wasn't "working". THEN I saw the moderators message about moving us to part III!!! DOH!!! I really do wonder about myself sometimes....:rolleyes:

For a moment.... I thought the moderators ban me from the site because I post too many stupid pictures!! :p

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Rena.

Even PhD holders are weighing their batteries to gauge energy levels.

You are in good company. :D

TX Tri Girl April 30th, 2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisertommyboy (Post 33576213)
I was beginning to wonder who the new cruiser named help was. Then I remembered they started PartII. I didnt go as far asrestarting mycomputer but it was a duh moment

Tom

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaximusCruiser (Post 33576286)
For a moment.... I thought the moderators ban me from the site because I post too many stupid pictures!! :p

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Rena.

Even PhD holders are weighing their batteries to gauge energy levels.

You are in good company. :D

ROFL!!! Thanks guys, makes me feel a little better! Can y'all just make sure I get back on the ship in all the ports? ;)