Finally Legend pictures from 3/19/05

judyf

Judy, my husband and I looked at all of your wonderful pictures today and loved them all. We will be taking the Legend in October and going to the S. Caribbean. I so enjoyed the pictures of the ship. I have to ask about the blue bags on the bananas, what is that for. We've been to a banana plantation in Montego Bay but never saw that. Just curious. Again thanks for taking the time to post the pixs

I really need to watch my video to remeber the correct answer. I was still in shock from ziplining. LOL

If I remember right they were to protect them when they are young. Will check back when I get a chance to confirm or maybe someone esle can remember.

Don't go to any trouble on the bag question. Maybe someday we'll get to Costa Rico and see for ourselves. The zip lining looked like it was quite exciting. The pictures with you guys holding the sloth was really something, I thought it was a stuffed animal.

Don't go to any trouble on the bag question. Maybe someday we'll get to Costa Rico and see for ourselves. The zip lining looked like it was quite exciting. The pictures with you guys holding the sloth was really something' date=' I thought it was a stuffed animal.[/quote']

Now that's a plan! Costa Rica was really nice I would like to go back.

Ziplining was excited to say the least!

Archived