Benefits of owning CCL stock

butterfly2

You also get credit on RCL lines if you own their stock. RCL is cheap now.

I bought CCL when it was a lot higher. I have received $100 on both HAL & Carnival. On my current cruise of 27 days I've been credited $250.

Wondering how long before your cruise you have to own the CCL stock, and then how long you have to hold it, in order to get the OBC?

You can buy the stock a few days before your cruise and send a fax with all the info and proof of 100 shares you bought I did it about 5 days before I sailed to Hawaii and got 250.00 OBC for any cruise over 14 days and $100.00 OBC just now for a 7 day cruise one through Carnival and one on princess but the stock is good for any of the carnival owner cruise lines they renew the offer every year not sure on what months it is renewed try this web page if it doesn't work go to carnival.com and scroll down to the invester relations click on it and then again on the invester relations in the red bar on the left click on the shareholders benefits hopefully this will tell you everything you need to know it really is easy once you have bought the stock.

http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/14/140/140690/items/287713/Carn_Benefit.pdf

to buy your stock you can use any on line service or go through your own stock person, just get a copy of the investment with your name on it and any other info that is required and fax it to carnival good luck. We bought it when the stock was pretty low and since have used it twice for OBC plus the stock has gone up so we have done great.

Archived