one night stay/local help

m-of-connor

Hi,

I have found these boards so helpful when planning our cruise's. We are doing a land vacation :rolleyes:. I need help from some of the locals or anyone in the know.

Looking for a 1 night stay Sunday June 3rd. We are staying the week at Atlantis/Comfort suites (Kids choice). I do not want to fly in the day of our first night res. at CS (Plane lands at 12:13. half the day is gone), want to be there first thing in morning and start enjoying the beach and waterpark.

Would like to find the least expensive hotel that we could sleep in that Sunday night. We would have to get a cab ($) to that hotel from the aiport and then a cab to CS on Monday morning. We just want safe,clean and 2 beds.

We would like to find something less then the $210 we would pay for the CS... need to save to pay for the food :eek: . I am not sure with the extra cab fare if we can beat that price but I would like to hear from anyone who is familier with the hotels on the island.

Thanks

Hi,

I have found these boards so helpful when planning our cruise's. We are doing a land vacation :rolleyes:. I need help from some of the locals or anyone in the know.

Looking for a 1 night stay Sunday June 3rd. We are staying the week at Atlantis/Comfort suites (Kids choice). I do not want to fly in the day of our first night res. at CS (Plane lands at 12:13. half the day is gone), want to be there first thing in morning and start enjoying the beach and waterpark.

Would like to find the least expensive hotel that we could sleep in that Sunday night. We would have to get a cab ($) to that hotel from the aiport and then a cab to CS on Monday morning. We just want safe,clean and 2 beds.

We would like to find something less then the $210 we would pay for the CS... need to save to pay for the food :eek: . I am not sure with the extra cab fare if we can beat that price but I would like to hear from anyone who is familier with the hotels on the island.

Thanks

Paradise Harbor Club and Marina or the Wyndham...Paradise Harbor Club is on Paradise Island with the Comfort Suites so closer than the Wyndham...there is only like 25 rooms there, it is more of a marina than a hotel but should give you what you are looking for, and while not on the beach, does have a nice pool...

Archived