Muster????!!!!!

amosburg

I just was trying to make sure there will be enough time to change after the reception and before the muster.

That's what I'm wondering too. From what I hear, the pictures can take up to an hour following the reception, so I'm not sure if there will be enough time to change.

We were married on the Conquest 5 years ago. The ceremony was around 1pm followed by a short reception (just me and my DH) then pictures. We had plenty of time to go to the Lido for a drink, wander around the ship taking pictures and go back to our cabin before muster. I changed into shorts and a white tank top before we headed to the drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting married on the Magic and when I talked to the local coordinator she said it is possible depending on how long pictures take that I may have to attend the muster drill in my gown. I would just call the coordinator and ask.

I'm actually so excited to get a few pictures (even if they're amateur ones) because it's something completely different that not a lot of people will ever get to have!

I thought the same thing. Pictures all life jacketed up in my gown. I thought it would be a unique photo op.

On the 6 cruises I have been on we never put on a life jacket at the muster drill.

I was talking about a joke photo not that you had to wear one during muster. When we were on the Triumph you had to carry it with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Princess required us to put on our jacket. I wore my wedding dress during muster drill because I liked wearing my dress and wanted to be able to wear it as long as possible. Only problem is I felt kind of suffocated, with so much stuff on and being packed like sardines.

Princess required us to put on our jacket. I wore my wedding dress during muster drill because I liked wearing my dress and wanted to be able to wear it as long as possible. Only problem is I felt kind of suffocated, with so much stuff on and being packed like sardines.

I actually want to wear my dress for as long as possible, too. And I plan to have it on when I fall into bed after a night of celebrating. I am packing a short, white dress to change into, though - just in case.

Typed with my thumbs on a tablet

• 4 weeks later...

I got married on the Triumph on September 1st this year. We finished pictures right before muster. The crew was great and we didn't have to stand outside at "our"station for the drill. They took us to the Oxford Lounge (were we got married) and let us sit in there so my dress wouldn't get dirty.

Archived